2008年5月29日木曜日

I recommend you see this movie 1




I hesitated very much to squeeze it to two.I selected Star Wars and Army of Darkness.

First, I recommend Star Wars series! I saw first time 9 years ago with my brother. I saw at Cinema touhou and Cinema Daimon. It's sci-fi and fantasy. It stars Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Alec Guinness, and Harrison Ford etc. Moreover, Keira Knightley ( Pirates of the Caribbean series) plays Amidala's decoy in Episode I. These movies consist basically of six episodes. It can be said that they are one hero's stories. The first half three are hero's glory and fall. and the latter half is a story from which the hero who has sunk in vice is relieved by the children. I like it especially lightsever battles ! Main stories is end. but this year, new CGI animated film will be released ! I really want to see it !



To be continued part 2

3 件のコメント:

eisensei さんのコメント...

Hi Akira, how are you? I also have seen and liked your recommended movies. I especially liked Army of Darkness. I see that you are going to talk about that one later. I look forward to it. As for Star Wars, I prefer the older movies. Do you have a favorite character? For me, it’s hard, but I think Darth Vader or Han Solo are my favorites.

Corrections:

I hesitated very much, but I decided to squeeze in two. I selected Star Wars and The Army of Darkness.

First, I recommend the Star Wars series! I saw it for the first time 9 years ago with my brother. I saw it at Cinema Touhou and at Cinema Daimon. It's sci-fi and fantasy. It stars Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Alec Guinness, and Harrison Ford etc. Moreover, Keira Knightley ( Pirates of the Caribbean series) plays Amidala's decoy in Episode I. This series consists basically of six episodes, but it can be said that they are all one hero's story. The first half is the hero's glory and fall, and the latter half is a story from which the hero who has been taken over by his vices is relieved by his children. I like it especially for the lightsaber battles! The main story has ended, but this year, a new CGI animated film will be released! I really want to see it!

kishi さんのコメント...

Hi, hou are you ? I see that you like the movie very much but I have not seen the movie. Please teach the movie in detail. See you again.

ak さんのコメント...

Hi andre!
I like Qui-Gon, Mace Windu ,and Luke.
What your favorite Jedi?